3.18.2008

Dad

I was bored at lunch the other day and started "googling" people that I knew. :)

I checked me first and found my blog (with my maiden last name, not married), found others with my name, but that was it on the real me.

Then I found stuff on my Dad! The funny part was I found stuff from where he works and normal stuff like that but then at the bottom of the list I found a website for his High School graduating class and a photo of him on the Band Council in 1967. It was neat to see.

He is the top row guy on the right. So handsome :)



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd google my Dad but God only knows what websites he might show up on.

Hey there kiddo, what's happening? I'm going to call you in a few days and catch up. Promise.

Cher said...

Wow. It's neat but kinda scarey at the same time what you can find on the net.

jennie said...

Christ!!! How the heck are ya!!