3.06.2008

blah week, maybe more fun on the horizon

This has really been a so-so week. Nothing really good, nothing really bad either. Just blah. I don't really have a reason for this. Maybe it's that it was in the low 60's on Monday and has been cold since, with more snow on the way, or maybe it's that it is the beginning of March and everyone has had enough of the winter blues and needs to see some sunshine. I don't know, but I am looking forward to sleeping a lot (my sleeping has sucked this week too) and starting next week over on a better note.

Looking forward, the first week of April I have fun stuff coming up. My sorority (yes I was actually in one of those) is about to celebrate their 40th Anniversary at Ashland and they are having a weekend get-together for all of the old Alumni. So I will go Friday after work that week and come back on Sunday afternoon. I am going to get a room with my old college roommate, who I only see every few years, and hopefully we'll be in the same hotel as our friends that currently live in Charlotte. They emailed me last night to let me know they are for sure coming and I haven't seen either of them in about 5 years or so. Others from around the country and Ohio are coming as well. It should be a ton of fun.

Friday that weekend is a get-together at the bar for all the alumni. Saturday is checking in at the school and getting all together, seeing the remodeled suite, meeting all the young girls, taking a tour of the campus (so much has changed) and then that night they have a formal dinner. I'm pretty excited!

Anyway, hopefully nice weather is on its way and everyone will get energy and happiness back in their lives soon!!

1 comment:

Cher said...

Glad you blogged again! Love knowing what you are up to.