3.04.2008

CATS

My friend Tricia and I went out for a girl's night Friday. It's so fun to do that, and we get together so rarely really. We met at Speghetti Warehouse for dinner, I had never been there before and it was such a cool building and they had great food.

After that we went to EJ Thomas Hall in Akron to see CATS. I saw that production probably about 12-15 years ago and loved it then. At the time I went with a girl from my ballet class, so I couldn't remember if I actually liked the concept of the show or if I just liked the dancing. I'm a sucker for ballet. Either way I was excited to see it again.
It was soooo good! I'm not sure Tricia liked it, I tried to warn her that it's different, a little strange really, not a normal theather production. Come on, it's cats singing and dancing. She thought it was a little long. But I just loved it. It all came back to me as soon as it started. Those people are so good. Just so good.
If you like ballet or theather at all I suggest seeing it when it comes to town. Just keep in mind that it is a little strange. But it's great.




1 comment:

Elaine Thomas said...

Sounds like you had a great time!! Maybe we can get together once I move back up your way this year. Smiles, Elaine