3.20.2008

Busy weekend

We have a crazy weekend coming up, should be fun, a lot of family. :)
Tonight I'm getting together with "the girls", we try to hook up once a month or so and it has actually been awhile unfortunately. It doesn't always work out for everyone's schedules.

Tomorrow Charlie will be 1 year old!! I can't believe time went that fast! Seems like I was just in that hospital room with Amy when he was born! He's so darn cute. lol. So, tomorrow I am going to Amy's after work to help her make food for his party which is Saturday.

Saturday, his party is at noon at their house. Steve took the night off, which is so fun!, but he needs to come home in the morning and sleep for a little while first. I need to pick up the cake to bring with us and then the party can begin! Even though Charlie is really too little to have any idea what is going on!

Then, of course, Sunday is Easter. Very early this year. So we are all recruited in helping Mom cook because everything is so last minute this year. Easter is always at my Mom's house and Thanksgiving is always at my Aunt Betty's. Christmas was at Grandma's when she and Grandpa were around, but now we just do Christmas with our immediate family.

It's going to be fun because we don't see much of our extended family throughout the year and this weekend we have them both Saturday and Sunday.

Then I need a total vacation. :)

Happy Easter to everyone!

1 comment:

Cher said...

Oh my gosh, does that sound fun! I can't believe he's one either. Have a ton of fun and a great Easter.