9.01.2005

Yogurt

When it rains it pours.....

I am hoping that this whole blog thing I'm doing doesn't become completely negative all the time. But I have to get a few things out. When things are going great, it seems everything is great, but when things are bad it's a downward spiral that has no end in site.

Yesterday I learned that yogurt causes bacterial infections! What!?! I thought I was doing good by eating yogurt for lunch everyday (and sometimes more) because it's good for you, and on the weight watchers scale, it's low in points. Then I find out from my doctor, that too much yogurt can lead to too much bacteria in places that you don't want too much bacteria! not so much fun!

Then after that great news I realized that I was way, way, way under 1/4 of a tank of gas, and prices soared to $3.09/gallon! Holy Crap! I won't go into this though because everyone is thinking the same thing I am with this one.

I'm going to end this at this point, only really complaining about two things. I could go into work, and apartments, and all that fun stuff but I'll leave that for another time.

No comments: