9.02.2005

rough year

This has been a rough year for me health-wise it seems! I was just talking to a friend of mine, she's big into the Chinese stuff, and she said it's the year of the rooster, and she agrees with me that this hasn't been so good all around this year. i'm ready for 2006!

Turns out, along with same lines as the yogurt ordeal, that you can get side-effects from the medication that they give you for that. Sometimes, I see ads on TV for medicine, and at the end of the commercial they tell you everything that can happen to you if you take this medicine, you wonder "are the side-effects worse than the orginal ailment?" and I totally believe it this time!

I'm at work, and all my people are off today, which they definitely totally deserve, but I have a billion things to do on my own, along with running to the bathroom every couple of minutes, this is not fun at all! I even called my mom to have her bring me some medicine so that I could actually make it through the rest of the day!

I hope this 3 day weekend improves, I hope the doctor calls and prescribes something else, and I hope 2006 is a better year!

No comments: