9.14.2005

exciting times

Everything is happening so fast and it's so exciting!

Steve and I got the apartment in Norton, which is great. It's beautiful there and Chris, Darin, Juliana and Lane said everyone is really nice and it's quiet, which is much different from where I live now!

Steve is finished with his job and doesn't start the new job until Monday so he's spending the rest of the week packing. We are having a garage sale at his mom's on Saturday so he's getting that all together as well as packing to move. My parents are letting him keep his stuff at their house, which is really nice, until we move so he's driving back and forth filling his truck and staying with me in the evenings.

I'm a little nervous to have him live in my little apt. with me just because it's so small and with us both on day shift for a little while (he switches to 3rd shift after he's trained) we'll be on top of each other! It's going to be nice to see him more though, I miss him a lot during the week.

Wow, I never thought about a year and a half ago that this would be going on in my life! I figured I'd be single forever! This is so exciting...

I have realized that I am a pack rat. I don't keep everything just to keep it though, I attach to things! I have so many things that were my grandparents, or A. Bon's that I just can't part with. He doesn't really understand that, which of course he wouldn't because he didn't know them, and I just think guys are different that way. But I need to learn to get rid of some things! Right now, the stuff that was once someone importants is moving to Amy's or my mom's until we have more room. Then I'll decide whether I have to have it or not. It's very hard for me to let go of things, but I'm getting a little better. He'll still probably freak out because there's still a lot!!

No comments: