9.07.2005

too many thoughts...

  • Is it a good idea for all the New Orleans people to come to Cleveland?
  • Why do I keep getting cold sores on my lip by just mentioning the words?
  • Why am I in the 2% for medication side effects? (yes, still dealing)
  • Why can't we get anyone to understand the catalog process and what we need in order to do it correctly?
  • Why am I a little manager here, but tend to feel a LOT smarter than the "higher-ups"?
  • What is this world coming to? and should we really bring more children into it?
  • Why am I so impatient? Where did I get that from?

On a lighter note...

  • Who is going to win Big Brother 6?
  • Are Steve and I going to get this apartment?
  • When should we get married?

Someday, these will all be answered, until then, life goes on....

No comments: