9.01.2005

Bush

What the hell is George Bush doing?! Nothing! Nothing to help us at all. The country is going to hell. I laughed a few weeks ago when I was talking to my fiance and he said something about moving out of the country. I said "I like it here, I want to stay here." And he said "In 5 years tell me if you still think that"

I didn't think anything of it at the time. Now I laugh at myself, that may not be such a bad idea after all. Our President is doing nothing but making things hundreds of times worse for everyone. Between Iraq war, gas prices, terrorist attacks and natural disasters, we're screwed!

I read on the news today that Bush's popularity has dropped quite a lot in the past few months, no crap! He needs to step up and do something about it. What was America thinking in November?

On another note, I would love to help out the people in the path of Katrina. I feel horrible for those people, I just don't know what I could do, or how I would get there. Plus, it's becoming quite a scary situation with the looting and shootings...

I have so many views on things going on in our country right now. I would love to write them all down, but I don't know how anyone will take them. Some people I have spoken to have gotten offended, while others completely agree. I'll slowly bring them in over time I think.

I have also realized in the last two days, that I am not at all a writer! I have a hard time getting my thoughts in order and I end up rambling. Sorry!

No comments: