9.30.2005

we're on the move!

well, this is moving weekend.

I am working half a day today because I have five billion calls to make to give my new address. My school loan, insurance, etc. all the places that close before 5:00.

Steve is staying at his mom's tonight, hunting season starts tomorrow morning. Then we'll sign our lease at 10:30 and then let the moving begin. It's going to be a long hard weekend, but I'm very excited to get all settled in at our new place!!!

Going shopping tonight with mom when I get all my stuff done. She's feeling left out because she and I never do anything together. That's not why we're shopping tonight though, I had planned to ask her to go before I got this info. Truth is, I hate the mall. I don't really like shopping unless it's small, particular stores, and I usually have a goal in mind. We're different like that. That's why she and my sister do so well, they both love it. Plus, I work at least 50 hrs. per week, so when I get home, I have no desire to go out and shop all evening. I'm tired. I'm a lot like dad.

Anyway, I need a winter coat, I sold one at the garage sale, and gave the other to Good Will. So, that's tonight's plan. We'll have fun.

No comments: