2.04.2008

more misc. stuff that's going on.

OK, I'm trying to stay good on my word to continue updating my blog posts. It is really difficult though when there isn't much going on!! So, this is just another array of things going on in my life. lol.

Most importantly, at least I believe, is that my friend at Mementos of a Military Mom found out that her soldier is coming home for sure! That is so exciting! I'm very happy that he will be home with his friends and family soon.

My cute "little monkey" is a walking fool these days! I stopped at my Mom's before work this morning to see him and he was all over the place. So cute. Granted, he's not great at walking, and really looks like a little drunk hobbling all over the place. but he gets so excited. and if he sees you watching him he puts his hands over his head while you say "yea! good boy!" and then he claps. I just love him.

Superbowl! How crazy was that night!! Did not at all see the Giants beating the Patriots!! It was craziness. But a ton of fun. Steve and I went over a friends house and hung out, had a good time. Game was good, commercials were pretty good.

I don't think many people know about me and my crazy HPV stories. A ton of people have this out there, so that's nothing new, and a ton of people have issues too. But I'm going to just vent on my newest endevors with it. I had my latest pap come back high-risk again. darn it. so now, I am scheduled to go back to the doctor (I was happy it was the dr. office and not the hospital, there was a chance of either one) for a LEEP. Anyone out there heard of that or had it done? (my dr. is sending me info about it in the mail) I guess from what the nurse on the phone told me quickly, they numb you (how???? i just don't want to know) and then go in and cut out all the abnormal cells. Which is good because then they hope that when they grow back they come back normal. Which would be great! Plus they can then really look into these bad cells and make sure there aren't any crazy cancer cells floating in there. So, it shouldn't be all that bad. Said it should only take about 1/2 an hour, and since I have a desk job I can go back to work. no lifting over 10 lbs for a few days and no physical activity. no spin class for awhile, that sucks. lol. all I know is I will do whatever it takes to make my body normal again! and of course i'm going to make someone come with me and hold my hand :)

So, that might be the extent of the last week or so. Oh, still interviewing people, wish me luck. and i may have gotten myself into another 50th high school reunion book. ugh. what I get myself into. lol

Everyone take care out there.

No comments: