1.29.2008

an array of stupid stuff.... :)

I am having trouble coming up with a topic, so here is a whole bunch of stupid things that go on in my world... :) (and in my head)

I am trying to interview people for a position in my department right now. Interviewing people is definitely NOT my strong suit. In fact, I hate it! It is so hard to figure out in such a short period of time whether this person really knows what they are talking about, could do the job well and would fit into our crazy group. Really hard. Sometimes I get it right and sometimes I get it really really wrong. ha ha.

I have LA Ink on TV in the background right now and I would love to get another tattoo. I love them. They are addicting! In the past I just got tattoos without any real meaning. One I thought looked cool and one that I drew out myself, but with no meaning. Which actually is fine to me, I still love the ones that I have and I don't regret them at all. If I would get a third I would go for a lilac branch. Seems a bit odd, especially for me because I'm not really the "floral" kind of girl, but that would mean a lot to me. It would be for my old neighbor "A. Bon" and that's a story for another post, but I seem to be in the more "sappy" mood these days for some reason, and I miss her. I've thought about it for a long time and that is what I would want. Not that I will really go out and get another one, just a thought.

My nephew is so cute (I know this has been said a trillion times). He is up to 6 steps on his own right now! and he loves being chased around. He starts crawling and looks behind at you and wants you to come after him (while crawling). If you do, he starts laughing and crawls off. So cute.

I am taking a spinning class right now three times a week and trying to get to Snap Fitness across the street 2-3 times a week. Just got back into it, but really need it. Enough is enough. I know what I can look like and I'm tired of looking like I do. I used to be a cutie! :) and I want that back. Spinning is crazy hard, but it really helps me work off stress and burns sooooo many calories in one hour, I love it. I wish I could do it everyday. I refuse to hit 30 years old looking like I do now, things need to change.

I can't believe January is almost over. I didn't think this year could possibly go as fast as last year did. I don't know where the time goes. There is so much that I want to do and so many people that I feel I need to spend time with and catch up with and it just doesn't seem to happen. I need to get better at this. I think that a lot, and then when I do get a free few minutes I just want some quiet time to myself! Hahaha. I can't win. I guess I just have to hope that my friends and family know that I love them and we will catch up when we all get a minute. Everyone is crazy busy right now, it's not just me.

I need to win the lottery to travel! Wouldn't that be great! That would really help me see everyone. Besides going to Rome and Venice which I would just die to do, I could hang out with Missy in whatever city she's in at the time and go to Charlotte to catch the girls down there, and my Uncle in FL. Not to mention everyone here. Plus, there is so much to see in this world! I would have to start in this country of course, so much I want to see here. I love NYC and would love to go back there. I want to see the Grand Canyon, Yellowstone, Mt. Rushmore, to name just a few of the famous landmarks. I want to see it all firsthand. I want to visit all kinds of crazy places. Anyone have any trick to winning the lottery let me know. :)

I really need to go to bed right now. I also need to figure out how to sleep better. It is one of my favorite things to do and I am bad at it. I either fall asleep really quickly and wake up a ton throughout the night, or it takes me forever to fall asleep and I lay there irritated. I really don't know what is worse. And I'm a clock watcher. If I'm awake a long time or wake up in the middle of the night I have to know what time it is. If I try and not look I'll stay awake longer because it will grate at me. Every few months or so I will actually fall asleep and see through the whole night and it is the greatest feeling! Doesn't happen often and I don't know what I do differently to cause it. I think I have a hard time turning my brain off and that is a lot of my problem.

OK, now that I have sufficiently bored everyone to tears, I will end this and go to bed. :) Thanks for listening to a part of my life!

No comments: