1.23.2008

election time....

The following link was sent to me by my friend at Mementos of a Military Mom. To be honest, I haven't done it yet, but I did look it over and find it very interesting. It is a form you fill out, yes or no answers plus the degree of strongness you feel on the issue, and it is supposed to help you decide which presidential candidate fits your views most. Very interesting.

What I really liked about it is if you don't fully understand the issue, or are confused by what "yes" or "no" entales, you can click on the issue for an explanation. Very helpful.

I didn't fill it out yet, but I do plan on it, out of curiosity and to understand some issues more. I do know I feel strongly on some more than others, and sometimes my feelings are to the extreme. So, as this election year continues, I will discuss any issues with anyone. We may strongly disagree, we may totally agree, who knows, we all have a right to our own opinions.

Check out the link though, and thank you MMM for sending it to me!!

http://www.vajoe.com/candidate_calculator.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yea...i am not voting for the person it matched me with...lol