1.21.2008

don't even know where to start....

ok, again, been a long time. i say that a lot now! my blog has gotten boring and so i haven't seen a point in really getting on here. I do like staying in touch though, so that is what brought me back on today.
Hope everyone's holidays were good. My were. Time goes so fast though. 11 days off work and they just flew by. It was nice to get to spend some time with family. In these crazy days it doesn't seem like there is time for anything anymore and my famiy members are the most important people to me. I wish I could have spend some time with some old family friends that i miss a lot, but I got a few phone calls in, so that works for now.

Got back to work and went straight to Atlanta for AmericasMart again. It's a crazy place. Hate it and love it at the same time. Change of scenery though which is nice.

I learned that I take a lot more crap from people then I expect myself too. But looking back, I've done that in the past too. Just depends on the situation. I wish I could be that outgoing person that just tells it like it is, but I can't always do that. and I know, MMM especially, you probably think I am like that. and you're right to a point. I'll watch out for all my friends, but myself last. it's wierd.

ANYWAY, I'm hoping 2008 is the year! We all need some good stuff going on around here. I want to hear from everyone! MMM I'm so happy to hear "our soldier" is coming home, that is super exciting news for the year!! Best I've heard!

This will be an interesting Presidential race for sure, but that's a post for another time. :)

Everyone take care and I'll try to get on here more often.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate Atlanta

Cher said...

YEAH! Let's get the election thing going!