1.22.2008

two questions....

been meaning to ask these for awhile. Not that a lot of people read my blog, but I do value the opinions of those that do :)

Answer, don't answer, post them on your blogs, doesn't matter to me. Just want to throw some thought out there. I've gotten interesting responses...

1. If reincarnation really exists...what/who would you like to come back as and why? any traits, anything.

2. If you could spend one full day with anyone that is no longer alive, who would it be? famous person, personal person, anyone.

My answers:
1. I would like to come back as myself knowing what I know now. I don't know that I would change anything, but I would like the knowledge of events that I have now.

2. My first thought was A. Bon. I love her and miss her very very much. But I know she is with me all the time now. My second thought was my grandpa, dad's dad. He passed away when i was 8 years old. He was great. He used to come pick me up for some weekends, sometimes just me sometimes my cousin kelly and I. He was my favorite person :) My final choice was my Mom's Dad, Fred. I never got to meet him because he passed away when my Mom was 11 but she has told me such great stories about him. He would be great to meet.

Just some info to ponder... :)

2 comments:

Cher said...

I'm with you. When I was growing up I was very shy and introverted. I'd want to come back and do it over with more confidence (not arrogance, mind you . . . BIG difference!)
The person I'd like to see again is my Grandmother on my Dad's side. She was a very strong woman and had a lot to teach us.

jennie said...

thanks for answering my questions Cher! and yes, confidence is VERY different from arrogance. I totally understand.