2.18.2008

this past weekend

Friday was a pretty calm day. I went Rocknies for dinner with my parents and their neighbors (I actually went to high school with their neighbor, and now he and dad are good buddies doing the yard sales and flee markets together) which was a good time.

Got home around 8, did the usual, washed leftover dishes from Steve, cleaned up a little, that sort of stuff. Decided to watch tv in bed, being a really big bum. Amy called a little after 10 because she was in bed and couldn't sleep, so I talked to her for an hour or so.

Saturday I had a chiropractor apt in the morning. If you brought a donation in for the Battered Women's Shelter of Medina you got a free adjustment. That was totally worth it, and just nice of them to do. They do a lot of things like that and I try to help where I can. I feel like it's a Pay it Forward kind of thing. People have helped me in the past, I can help others as well.

Went to spin class, and went home. Steve and I went and saw that new movie Jumper in the afternoon. It is really good! You should check it out. This guy is able to teleport all over the world, very jealous of that!

Other than that the weekend consisted of "home" talk. We are trying to decide what we want in a house, where we want to live, how much to spend and whether we can afford to build or not. We had an apt with Wayne Homes yesterday, and the house that we picked out, even with the extra stuff we wanted added, really was much lower than I expected. Land is the problem. Land costs so much!! so, I think I got my hopes up because I don't think we can afford to do that.

We'll see I guess. that's about it. It's going to be a crazy week. Have my doctor's apt on wednesday, but all my friends are great with trying to keep me busy afterwards! It'll all be good.

4 comments:

Elaine Thomas said...

Hey Jennie,

Hope you had a great Valentine's Day. Thanks for stopping by my page. Excuse all my typos. I need to do a better job of proofing my work. That sounds like a great cause to benefit the women. I will talk to you soon. Smiles, Elaine

Cher said...

I've been wanting to ask you this. What the heck is spin class? (I'm old, don't forget)

jennie said...

oh sorry cheryl :) a spin class is a crazy hour of sweating on a stationary bike. it's actually a lot of fun, just really freaking hard! I go over there by you at peak performance.

Mandy said...

I'm Cheryl's neice through Greg. We have also looked at Wayne Homes and were wondering what you thought! You can E-Mail me at Amandylynn77@aol.com.