2.07.2008

I want to....

sleep in, until i can't lay in bed any longer, and lay there some more, all day...

go on vacation, go somewhere warm, lay out and watch the stars at night, feel the warmth of the sun on my body and the sand on my feet during the day, smell the ocean, play in the rain, visit Rome, Venice and London, visit friends in NC, friends in PA, friends in AZ, family in FL, and all over OH, visit San Francisco, Vegas, and the Islands of Hawaii, see the Grand Canyon, Mount Rushmore, and go back to NYC...

visit my nephew, watch him smile, watch his face light up, watch his emotions and watch him as he discovers and learns new things, play in the yard, swim in a pool, build a castle out of wood blocks, color, teach him his numbers, letters and animals, take him to the zoo...

really really hang out and get to know my sister more, go shopping, get pedicures, massages, take a walk...

drive down to Hocking Hills, walk to Old Man's Cave or Ash Cave and hang out for the day, people watch, relax, enjoy...

go spinning, walking, biking, swimming, feel good and lose weight, get healthy, feel better, sleep better, be nicer...

make sure my friends and family know how much I care, and love them, and am here for them, help wherever I can, talk, visit, hang out, walk with, stay in touch....

just been brainstorming everything i'd like to do or feel or say and felt like writing it all down.

No comments: