2.14.2008

Flogging Molly

So, I braved the House of Blues and the crazy concert scene (which I am pretty bad at) and went with some friends to see Flogging Molly last night. I had so much fun!! It was really a great time!
Flogging Molly is a crazy irish punk band, maybe that's what you'd call it, i don't know, lots of fun.

There were two bands before them, and I really didn't pay much attention to the first one, but the second one, rev. paytons big damn band, was great too. The guy on the guitar was amazing and the woman with the washboard was totally into it and having a blast. it was so fun to watch. The guy on the drums in the back, so good. Not something I expected to like. Not because they wouldn't be good at what they did, but because it wasn't my type of music.

It was crazy to people watch, everyone jumping around and just lovin it. some of us were further back, because I'm a chicken, the House of Blues is a really cool place.

Anyway, fast story, but I had a good time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that was a great show. getting the rev. paytons cd today. glad we got a good group to go up.