8.28.2007

not much

I haven't written in a few days because I really don't have anything to say! I guess it's good when there is nothing different because at least everyone is happy and healthy! Just nothing very exciting!

Labor Day weekend coming up. Three day weekend, always nice! Steve may or may not work Friday night, I don't know yet. Saturday we don't have any plans yet, probably will end up going to his Mom's or my sister's. Sunday we're talking about a 3D archery shoot in Canton, and one in Ashland on Monday. That's always fun. Running around the woods shooting a bow at rubber targets. Something different to do. Sunday afternoon we are going to my friend's baby's Baptism. I am the Photographer for her and Steve is the Videographer. It'll be fun. Her babies are such cuties. One month old, Maia, and two year old, Jack. Such a great family.

That's about it, hopefully I'll think of more to say later. In the meantime, I hope everyone is doing very well. Take care.

2 comments:

Cher said...

So nice to see a new post! I love reading them.

jennie said...

thanks cheryl!