8.03.2007

My husband

I love my husband. I feel the need to say that today, no reason why. Just the need to get that out. I miss him too. I won't see him until tomorrow, and although we are used to this work schedule and it hasn't changed and it won't change, sometimes I am overwhelmed with the feelings of missing him and loving him.

He is a great guy. We have our differences, everyone does, that is why we are two individual people. But we "fit" well. Know what I mean? We see things differently, but that helps each of us see things in a different way. I don't know.

I love him very much, and I know he loves me too.
Sorry for a strange post, it just came over me and I felt the need to say it. I'll let him know tomorrow.

4 comments:

Amy said...

I have a friend who has a "date" on Monday with her professor from her last college course. They started to email each other after the class was over and they are going to meet for coffee after her class on Monday. I am so excited for her. I love the excitement of her going out on a first "date", but I am so glad it is her and not me. I am so totally happily married and SO glad I don't have to date anymore. I can enjoy her excitement, but I don't have to do it myself. And they are perfect for each other. So perfect, it is frightening. We'll see.

So glad you are so happy. Way cool. It just keeps getting better.

Cher said...

What a wonderful thing to read!

jennie said...

that's very exciting!! first dates were so fun and exciting, it was great to get to know someone new. at the same time, i'm glad i never have to do that again! :)

Elaine Thomas said...

ahh!! that is so wonderful!!
smiles,
Elaine