4.10.2008

microwave...

I just quickly need to throw this out there, goes with one of my earlier posts about the crazy forwards that everyone sends...

The one about the cancer update, no plastic containers in the microwave, no plastic water bottles in the freezer, no plastic wrap in the microwave etc etc because it lets out a dioxen chemical that causes cancer....

I don't want this email anymore!!!!!! :)
Someone sent me this update, and I should forward this to everyone (lol) but I won't.
Snopes: http://www.snopes.com/medical/toxins/cookplastic.asp

Just don't worry about it!

That's my rant for today, I'll go for more entertainment later.

3 comments:

Cher said...

So, what DOESN'T cause cancer these days? I was just told that it's not necessary to drink all that water every day, either. Not so sure I agree with that, though.

Amy said...

My friend is forever sending these to me. And before they look them up! The most recent one she sent me was to not accept the new $1 coins as change because they don't say "In God we Trust" on them. Well, I had to send her an email back just to let her know that, yes, it does have it there. It is on the outside edge. She was all up in arms and hadn't even seen the coin herself! Why people don't spend five minutes to check on these hoaxes before they spend five minutes sending them to everyone is beyond me. Don't get me started!

Oh, and I hope you are doing well. It's all good here. We went to Disneyland about a week and a half ago. That was fun!

jennie said...

Oh I could really get started!!

Good to hear from you Amy! I would love to go to Disney, I bet the girls had a great time!