9.17.2007

some more random happenings

i haven't written anything in awhile, so i'm trying to think back to what's been going on, just to fill everyone in....

this weekend was fun. Saturday we ran to Fin, Feather and Fin in Ashland so that Steve could use his "early birthday gift card" that I got him. His birthday isn't until mid-October, but hunting season starts at the end of the month so I got him a card so he could buy all the stuff he needed. It was a fun ride down there because I hadn't seen him all week, gabbed the whole trip.

Saturday night we went over to my photographer friend's house to play poker. There are 10-12 of us that try to all get together every two months or so to play. It's usually only $5-$10 to play, and we play all evening. I'm not very good, but it's fun anyway. Steve won! That was fun, it's always a different winner each time, so he was excited. We went to Michelle's house because she and her husband just bought a new house and we all wanted to see it. It was so funny because our friends Angie and Jim live just down the road from their new house and they came over ringing the bell and dressed like they were The Cleavers from Leave it to Beaver. So funny, they went to the thrift shop and got old outfits and brought a pie over "welcoming them to the neighborhood" they are so funny. and they love dressing up. They have a costume halloween party ever year that we go to. (but that's a whole different story)

So yesterday, Steve took me out to Lonestar Steakhouse for lunch with his winnings. Then I took him to Cold Stone afterwards for dessert! It was great to see him for two full days!

Then, of course, I had to watch the Browns game. and it was great!!!! I thought my team would get clobbered playing the Bengals, but man they pulled it off and it was a fantastic exciting game.

What a great weekend! Tonight I'm going to visit little Charlie. I should have more photos of him in the next few weeks. He's about to hit 6 months and Amy will get more photos taken. Such a cutie!!! Can't believe he's almost 6 months old already! I love him!

Well, there's a ton more I could probably start in about, but I'll leave it at this for now. I hope everyone is doing well!

5 comments:

Cher said...

I'm so happy that you have such a wonderful marriage! You guys ARE so cute. Your friends sound like a 'kick' too.

jennie said...

They are all a riot! You guys are super cute too! :)

Elaine Thomas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elaine Thomas said...

Sounds like a fun filled weekend. Elaine

Amy said...

How fun! Glad you had time to spend with the hubby!