9.25.2007

out of town, and my little monkey

Hi all,
I wanted to get a post out there before I leave. I'm heading to Michigan for work for a few days, then when I get back Steve and I are going to Hocking Hills to stay in a cabin for a few days for our 1st anniversary! I can't believe it's been one year already!! Times goes so fast!

My little Monkey. That's what I call little Charlie now. He's so darn cute. Went for his 6 month doctor's appointment yesterday. Couple more shots, poor little guy. He's not quite crawling yet, but he tries. He can sit by himself unattended, and when he's laying on his stomach, he can get his knees up under him, or push his arms up, but he can't figure out how to do both at the same time. If you lift up his chest, he puts himself in the crawling position, but he just rocks back and forth, he can't quite figure out how to move yet. So cute. He is now 16 lbs, 10 oz, and 29 inches long!! long skinny baby for sure. His halloween costume is 12-18 months, but it just fits his length right now, so my sister is talking about cutting the feet out of it.

that's it for now, have a great week!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Have a great time! Sounds nice...cabin in the woods, peace and quiet, just you and the hubby! I will have to wait a few years! Right now the closest thing is going to Dad's house in the forest with two little girls and making sure there is someone outside with them in case a bear or a mountain lion is close by!

The little guy sounds adorable. I love that age! Just learning to explore the world! And such a big personality for such a little person! Too cute!

Have a great time. Will check back with you when you return.

Cher said...

Wow. One year. CONGRATULATIONS! Have a wonderful time. Y.L.M. sounds ADORABLE.

jennie said...

:) I'm back, relaxed and happy!! I'll post all about it tomorrow, but all I can say is laying in a hot tub for a weekend is fantastic!!

going to see my little monkey after some laundry is finished. Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Amy said...

Can't wait! Glad you had a great time!