10.19.2006

what an incredible time...

It's been a while since I've been on here! Life got so crazy after Steve and I got home!

The wedding was wonderful!! I can't stress that enough. It ended up pouring most of the morning, but about 1/2 hour before the ceremony the rained just stopped. The ceremony was at 2:30 under an arch of mums on the lake and pictures were there afterwards. The girls were a little cold, but it was all beautiful. I'm so proud for all the wonderful people that came. plus those that were at the lake but didn't walk up! the rain started again about 3:15 or so, just enough time to get pictures done. I tell ya, we were being looked after, no doubt in my mind!

The limo guys were so fun, and although the photographer was a bit wierd, he was very thorough. The hall was just beautiful! Linda really really came through. I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful reception. We got the DJ that we requested, who is a lot of fun, the food was unreal! everyone commented on how bad some wedding food could be, but ours definitely won. we ate it the next day too, and Dad froze some as well!

we danced all night, had a great time. I can't even explain everything!
I'll add just one photo for right now, it's the only one that I have on my computer at work! it's of all of my employees and myself, doesn't even have Steve in it! Don't worry though! I have sooooo many photos, I just need to get home and post them!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Well, you look just beautiful! I am so glad it all turned out so well.
And so glad you got back before the earthquake in Hawaii!

Such fun! I remember how much fun we had on our honeymoon. Brings back good memories. It was 7 1/2 years ago! I can't believe it!

Congrats! I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures!