9.26.2006

four days to go!

wow!! four days!!

yesterday, the guy from the park system called to let me know that the Vietnam Veterans Traveling Tribute Wall will be at the gazebo where we are supposed to get married! He said we could still use the gazebo if we wanted, but the road would be blocked off and a lot of people will be around! good timing!

Now, don't get me wrong, i think that wall is a very special thing, and I would actually like to see it, BUT, why couldn't he tell me earlier!!! He did offer for us to get married at the Mum festival that's on the other side of the lake. there is a huge arch of mums there, and he would clear the area for us. it'll be pretty but last minute stuff is driving me crazy!!!

other than that, I think Steve is going to take tonight off to help me with all the last minute stuff, and we're about done. as long as nothing else goes wrong!!!

I'm still very excited though! but very tired!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Well, since you probably won't blog again until after the honeymoon, welcome to the James Family! :-)

Don't worry, everything will go fine. And if it doesn't, you have years and years to talk about it afterward.

Have a great time. Don't worry, I will take care of everything here in blogland...

Amy said...

You weren't in Hawaii when the earthquake hit, were you? Hope all is okay! Please post when you have a chance (now you probably won't have as much free time!)