7.22.2008

very interesting blog

I was playing around online one day and came across a really interesting blog. allaboutolive.com
if you get a chance to read it. It was a blog written by the "oldest known blogger in the world". Actually, Olive's friend, Mike, typed it for her, but she told the stories.

Olive just passed away at the age of 108, she would have been 109 in October I believe. Born in 1899. I haven't gotten real far in it, tried to start at the beginning, she started in Feb of 2007, and start reading, but the stories of her life are really great to read. It's amazing the difference between the world then and the world now and everything that she had lived through.

She lived in Australia and had people all over the world reading her blog. As I said, I think I'm only on her 7th post or so, but if you have some extra time on your hands, it might be interesting to read.

Since she passed, her friend Mike has updated it a little bit. and he's trying to reply to everyone's comments as well as keep the blog going, it's getting a little slow with so many people trying to read it.

That's about all I have for now! hope everyone is enjoying their summers!

1 comment:

Cher said...

We want to hear about the house, girlfriend! (I'm going to check out that site, too)