10.24.2007

been awhile

I know it's been quite some time since I've been on here, but nothing has really gone on, so I didn't know what to say! No drama lately, which I guess really is a good thing.

Halloween is coming up. I like Halloween, but not nearly as much as my husband or my employees. It's ok, actually I only like the candy. Ha ha ha! But I do participate because they like it. At work we dress up every year as a group and try to win the contest. We've won all three places in the past. I hope we win this year too, but this is going to be a little harder. There are only three of us this time, so we decided to be Three's Company. I'm Janet, James is Jack and Michelle is Crissy. We each bought wigs that match them almost perfectly, and we're on the hunt for clothing. My Mom let Michelle and I borrow some of hers. She had a storage container of some of her favorites from the 70's that fit us perfectly. We still need shoes though, and James still needs clothes. I think he may try Good Will today and see if he can find anything. I think it will work really well when we are all together, but if you see us separately throughout the day you may not have any idea who we are.

Then Saturday there is a party at a friend's house that Steve and I go to every year. Dress-up is mandatory, and we won last year. The first year we were Neo and Trinity from The Matrix, and last year we were Pirates from The Pirates of the Caribbean. We love movies. This year Steve thought it would be fun to be Jack and Sally from A Nightmare Before Christmas. I actually have never seen that movie, but know who the characters are, and the costumes are great! I'll post pictures next week of both. Should be fun.

Little Charlie has a costume this year even though he's only 7 months old. Amy hasn't decided if she's going to take him out or not though, he's so little. But she wanted him to have a costume so she could get a picture in it! Unfortunately, she bought it a month ago, and the little monkey is growing like a weed and his legs are too long for it now! If she takes him out she is going to cut the feet off of it. He's going to be a pumpkin. Very cute. Little hat with the stem at the top and everything. Don't think he likes it, he'd rather be naked, but he's cute anyway.

Well, think that may be it for now, hope everyone has a good time and be safe.
talk soon

3 comments:

Cher said...

Yes, you MUST post pictures of both the Three's Company costumes AND the Jack and Sally costumes. I can't wait to see them! HOW FUN!

Elaine Thomas said...

I can't wait to see pics. I love that movie!!

Elaine Thomas said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!