3.28.2007

I have a Nephew!!!!

His name is Charlie (Charles Scott) and he is SOOOOOO cute!!! I'm including photos, there are from about 10 minutes after he was born, I'll post newer ones later.

Amy actually had him on her due date!! (it's been a crazy week) Her water broke on Tuesday night and she had him Wednesday morning about 7:30. I got to be in the delivery room, and she was a trooper! She did great!

Mommy and baby (and Daddy) are happy and healthy. Mommy was born at 7lbs, and Daddy around 6lbs, but little Charlie was 8lbs, 9oz and 23" long!!! Very long and thin, just like Daddy. He looks like Amy though for sure.

He's getting his picture taken today and yesterday he went to his first Doctor apt and they said he is 100% healthy. He's just great.

Steve and I went over on Saturday so he could meet his new nephew, and he did great with him. He didn't get a chance to be there when he was born because he couldn't get out of work.

Anyway, all is good, and I'm so excited! they like an hour away unfortunately, so I think I'm going to visit Friday night...I'll fill in more about this little cutey later!

1 comment:

Amy said...

SOOOOO cute! Congrats, Auntie!

Good luck to all of you!