2.19.2007

quiet weekend

what a quiet weekend, which is good of course. Steve had to work all weekend, so I had it to myself. I must say, I didn't do much! at least anything interesting!

Saturday I came to work for a few hours. Figured I might as well try to catch up on a few things. Plus I had a freelance job to do, this guy wanted a new business card, not too difficult. Then in the evening, since it was STILL snowing, I decided laundry, changing sheets and cleaning the bathroom would be fun! what good times! :)

Sunday was a long day of the same. More laundry, a little grocery shopping and more snow. Steve had a hard time sleeping during the day yesterday because he said since I changed the sheets his pillows were too "poofy" so I told him I would never change his pillowcases again, but they'd get quite nasty! :)

Glad it was quiet, didn't really want to go out in the snow so I can't complain, doesn't happen very often. If fact, I'd really like to do it again today! but I'm at work....

have a great week everyone!

No comments: