2.13.2007

Atlanta, Babies and lots of snow!

Atlanta went well. I can't believe it's been so long since my last post. I need to be like my new blogger friend and make it a resolution to post something everyday! I love that!

As I said, Atlanta went well. It's a crazy show. Three buildings, all over 18 stories, thousands of people. what an experience! rough days! twelve hours on your feet, which is a lot for a baby like me that sits at a desk all day! but being a salesman for a few days was fun. talking to people and just seeing the entire thing....

Amy's got 5 weeks to go! she's so cute! we went and got pedicures last night (a birthday present for Mom) so that she could have "cute toes" when she went to the hospital!

We've gotten dumped on as far as snow goes today! so much! granted, not as much as NY, 12 feet! we're only supposed to get 12 inches by morning, but I bet we have 6 already! we're used to snow, but not this much at one time! Not very excited to drive home from work today! Makes me nervous, but it'll be ok.

gotta run, but I'm going to try to do better! hope everyone out there in blogger-land is doing well!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Well, I kept checking in on you and nothing and now, so glad you posted! Hope you had a great V-Day and got something nice. It's totally different when you are married than when dating.

Be careful driving in all that snow and keep an extra pair of good shoes, blanket and bottle of water with you. You know, just in case.

Hope your sister is doing well. I'm sure her toes will look beautiful, but once she sees the baby she won't be looking at her toes anymore! Ha ha!

Stay warm and dry and write again soon! :-)

jennie said...

Hi!
V-Day was great! I got flowers and dinner, which is so sweet! he got two cards (i love cards) and a cake that I made.

how was yours??