7.20.2007

Patsy Cline

I just got back from the Carousel Dinner Theatre. I went with Mom and Dad for Dad's birthday. We took him to see "Love Always, Patsy Cline". I loved it!!! I honestly didn't think I would like it. I love country music, but Patsy Cline, I just didn't know.

For those of you that don't know that theater, it's great. You get there around 7:00, for dinner. Your advanced tickets include dinner, and there is a menu to pick from. The food is great and the choices are different every time. I had chicken parmesan, Dad had a sirlion and Mom had beef tips and noodles. We got appetizers and salads as well. So much food! They serve dinner, then clear the plates before the show. It's a big theater all decked out. Really fun. The actors are unbelieveable! The show starts about 8:30 with an intermission in the middle for dessert. They switch the shows out every two months or so. Mom took me for my birthday a few months back and we saw "West Side Story"...so good!

It was really fun, and it was nice to hang out with my parents for an evening. I'm such a Daddy's girl!

No comments: