7.21.2006

I'm going to be an Aunt!

My sister is pregnant!! At least we hope! I'm getting a little ahead of myself. My sister and her husband have been kind of trying for a few months now. She called me a few days ago to tell me that she's "peed on two sticks and got two lines on each!" which I guess means she's pregnant. She called the doctor and they told her that they've never had someone come in with those positive results and have had it wrong...we're so excited!! Hopefully this will get Dad out of his funk now. I'm so happy for both of them, and Steve is probably so dreading this! I'll be talking non-stop about my wonderful neice or nephew. At the same time, I hope it is just like her! :)

Congrats Amy and Scott!

2 comments:

Amy said...

congrats! I happened on your site. Funny. Since my name is amy and my husband is scott. We are trying for baby #3! Maybe it's prophetic... Nice blog. Have a good day! :-)

jennie said...

Good luck with baby #3! I'm so excited! Thanks for stopping by my blog too! I usually just ramble to myself, but it's fun when someone stumbles upon it!
have a great day!