2.14.2006

Valentine's Day

Happy V-day! I've never really been big into this holiday. I'm not sure why. I think it's really because what in the world do you get a guy? i look at all the websites that have suggestions and think to myself Steve would never want any of the generic "guy" stuff. it's really hard! and i don't want to just buy presents like at Christmas or birthdays, because that's not "romantic" at all. It's really frustrating to me!

This year I ordered him glass beer stines (even though he doesn't drink) that have deer and pine trees etched into them. they are really cool! i don't know if he would ever use them, but I saw this woman in Portland that is amazing at this and had to get them. still not very romantic, but he LOVES deer, so I thought it may be a good idea. we'll see i guess.

You can definitely tell it is V-day at work though, everyone getting flowers delivered, bringing around candy and just being generally happy today. Too bad it's not like this everyday, make the place much more enjoyable!!!!

No comments: