11.16.2005

Aaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuggggggggggggghhhhhhhh!

It's snowing! What a horrible thought! I hate it!
Now it's time to start wishing for May. I went outside yesterday after work, it actually reached 70 yesterday. It was wonderful, you could almost smell spring (ok, so I was dreaming). I stood outside before I got in my car and just breathed it all in. I knew it was supposed to get really cold today and we were supposed to witness some of that white stuff, so I had to enjoy the last day.

I actually am a little sad that I didn't get to enjoy fall. I LOVE BONFIRES! Bonfires, smores, hot dogs, all that good stuff. Oh well, maybe next year...

At least, to look at the bright side, in the winter, nasty, cold weather, I can cuddle up to Steve! He probably hates that thought, but he's my body heat! :)

No comments: