10.17.2005

we're working on it!

Well, I think that it's time to get this wedding moving! We talked this weekend about what we'd like to do and now I'm really getting excited.
We're shooting for Sept. 30 or Oct. 7th, whichever ends up working out as far as places are concerned.
We are going to do just a small wedding, immediate family only, and a huge reception. I think the immediate family only is already going to cause problems with his mom because she wants her sister there. If my father can't have his, I don't think she should have hers, but I'll leave that up to Steve to decide. I guess if I am going to have Juliana and Lane that wouldn't matter.
We also would rather have a party room rather than a formal hall. Much cheaper! We could decorate a party center to look beautiful I think, although I don't think that my father thinks so.
Mom is going to be great, she's so excited already!

Anyway, all I have to say for now is ~ I'm the bride!

No comments: